The finalists in our two summer photo competitions have been selected!
All the entries from members of the community who travelled around the world on their holidays, along with a spectacular range of sunrise and sunset photos, have been narrowed down to six finalists in each category.
One lucky reader who correctly matches the judges’ choice for the winning photos in each category will be in the running to stay at the five-star Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort in the heart of Noosa on the Sunshine Coast.
Take a look at all the finalists pictured below (click on any photo to view the gallery), then scroll down the page to enter the competition.
Only one vote per person is allowed and voting closes on Monday, February 26 at 10am. Just select the photo you think will win each category and enter the identifying letter, along with your name and contact details.
The prize is one night’s accommodation at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort in a river or pool view room with full hot breakfast for two people at Noosa Beach House, valid until December 15, 2018 and subject to availability.
The resort is well-known for its enormous lagoon pool and swim-up bar, surrounded by comfortable lounges.
A new addition at the resort is The Cabanas Noosa, a private area with cabanas, lounges and umbrellas offering laid-back luxury.
There’s a large range of health and beauty treatments at the Aqua Day Spa.
From snacks and drinks at the Riviera Bar and Lounge and the Water’s Edge Pool Bar to quality meals at celebrity chef Peter Kuruvita’s Noosa Beach House, there’s plenty of dining options at the resort.
The best holiday photo will win a two-night stay at historic The Reef House in Palm Cove, 25 kilometres north of Cairns in tropical Queensland.
The best sunrise/sunset photo will win a two-night stay at Peppers Salt Resort and Spa, Kingscliff is on the NSW Tweed Coast, only a 15-minute drive south of Gold Coast Airport
* This competition is open to Australian residents only. Employees of The Australian Jewish News and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
* One entry per person using the form on this page.
* Voting closes on Monday, February 26 at 10am.
* The winning entry will be decided by The AJN. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be announced in The AJN and on www.jewishnews.net.au
* The winner will receive a gift certificate for a one night’s accommodation at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort in Hastings Street, Noosa in a river or pool view room with full hot breakfast for two people at Noosa Beach House, valid until December 15, 2018 and subject to availability.
* The certificate specifies conditions regarding when it can be used and inclusions. The certificate cannot be transferred or postponed or redeemed for cash. The prize does not include air fares, transfers or any other expenses.
*NSW Permit Number: LTPM/08/00233